Motion sickness increased anxiety

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion sickness increased anxiety

Hi all, I'm new here. Use to fly all the time, didn't love it but with Dramamine in me I could handle it. Last year I had instant anxiety walking i to the airport. Once boarded I looked at my husband and told him I needed to get off the plane. I had experienced my first panic attack ever. We got off the plane and my panic attacks continued throughout the next months. I have a fear of throwing up on the plane, feeling nauseous and being on a plane where I can't "get up and leave if I need to". We have a trip to Disney coming up and I MUST get on the plane. I will take my Dramamine as usual but scared I will experience the same claustrophobia and panic attack again as I cannot explain whay it had happened out of the blue.

We can stop panic. We've been doing that for years, So just last month I published a book about stopping panic elsewhere. See https://www.amazon.com/Panic-Free-Pr.../dp/1608686051
    Panic Free: The 10-Day Program to End Panic, Anxiety, and Claustrophobia [Tom Bunn, Stephen W. Porges PhD] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. <strong>“HURRY, BUY THE BOOK AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.”<br /> — Marla Friedman, PsyD, PC

Comment

Working...
    X